For Over 25 Years
Truck Scales and Weighs
Commonwealth Industrial Services has provided weighing services for the industrial business near Hopewell for over 25 years.
The scales are open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to support local plants’ operations. To accommodate today’s larger trucks, the scales are 70 feet long, 12 feet wide, and can support up to 200,000 lbs.
The scales’ load cells are self testing and net weights are automatically calculated. To insure accurate weighs our scales are independently tested and verified for accuracy every 120 days.
CIS Weighmasters are certified so that industry can rely upon the accuracy of CIS weighs for the payment for commercial transactions. Total truck weighs per year exceed 33,000. Our scales customers include AdvanSix (Honeywell), Ashland Chemical, Rock-Tenn Paper Company, Evonik Chemicals, Paper Chemical, Reuse, Crop Production Services, and many others.
- Open to the public 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and all holidays
- Trucks Weighed for Commerce – industry pays by weights
- 30,000+ truck weighs per year
- CIS enters net weights into AdvanSix’s (Honeywell) SAP for billing
Truck Scale Fee Schedule
- Caprolactam, aluminum, lumber, ammonium sulfate, etc.
- 5 Tractors, 10+ Vans, 2 flatbeds, 2 dump bodies, 8 drivers